Who is it for?
This course is for anyone with management responsibilities for premises where water systems are present. From basic washroom facilities to more complex cooling tower systems, you will gain an understanding of your compliance requirements through to implementing and maintaining an effective water management system. This may include Landlords, Estates and Facilities Managers, Care Home Managers and Company Owners.
What is covered?
- Regulatory Requirements and L8
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing a Water Management Strategy
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Implementing Control Measures – Domestic systems
- Implementing Control Measures – Cooling Tower and Evaporative Condenser Systems
This course will assist delegates in meeting the competency requirements of L8 Legionnaires’ disease: The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems.
How long is it?
Half Day (3 – 4 hours)
Places are limited to 20 delegates per course and can be held throughout the UK at a venue of your choosing to keep disruption to your business to a minimum.
Upon completion delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
A refresher training course in line with the training requirements of L8 Legionnaires’ disease: The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems is available.